Department of Electricals & Electronics EngineeringThe Department Of ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING has well equipped laboratories that are sophisticated in order to keep pace with the advancements in technology
- Electronics Laboratory
- Power Electronics and Drives Laboratory
- Power System Simulation Laboratory
- Electrical Machines Laboratory-I
- Electrical Machines Laboratory-II
- Control and Instrumentation Laboratory
- Microprocessors and Microcontroller Laboratory
- Electric Circuits Laboratory
- Linear and Digital Integrated Circuits Laboratory
- Object Oriented programming Laboratory
To train the students in Electrical and Electronics Engineering profession by providing sound theoritical knowledge, practical experience and industrial training
The Department offers 4 years B.E. Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. It has the state-of-the art lab and ambience infrastructure needed to promote the students to be well equipped in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
In addition to main library, department of EEE also has a department library which is fully equipped with a collection of more than 2000 text books, reference books and project reports. Technical magazines and news sletters which are kept for immediate reference of staff and students.
The faculty in the department is a rich blend of personnel with industrial and professional experience. The dedicated staff members have sound knowledge in emerging areas like embedded systems, power electronics applications in power systems, expert systems. etc..